My Favorite Thing About My Work at RSG
Some of my favorite moments are working 1-on-1 with plan participants to create individualized retirement readiness plans. Seemingly small acts such as increasing one's contribution or reviewing their investments can often go a long way to ensuring those individuals are able to live a comfortable retirement. The most satisfying part of participant interactions is the appreciation expressed by participants for the support they received.
As a Sr. Relationship Manager, Chris is responsible for driving the client relationship to ensure successful outcomes for both plan sponsors and plan participants. He works with our plan sponsors to ensure their plan offering is competitive, cost-efficient, and meets the needs of both the business and its employees. He works with plan participants to ensure that they are engaged with their retirement plan and create retirement reediness strategies to ensure participants are able to achieve their retirement goals.
As a member of the RSG Relationship Management team Chris assists with employee enrollment & ongoing education, 401(k) committee reviews, and sales. His dedication to making 401(k) plans work for all parties can be seen in his work ethic and creative problem-solving abilities.
My Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 65
What I do at RSG
- Co-Fiduciary Services
- Plan Consultation
- Relationship Management
Ask Me About
- Employee Education and Engagement
- Client Customer Support
- Investment Selection and Monitoring
- Plan Analysis
- Audit Support
- Service Provider Selection
- Plan Health and Participant Analysis
- Establish Plan Oversight Committees
- Plan Design and Documentation
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- 3(21) - Co-Fiduciary
- 3(38) - Co-Fiduciary
- Developing Individualized Retirement Readiness Strategies
- Enrollment Support
- Providing commentary on Investment Markets
- Mergers and Acquisition Benefit Analysis and Support
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Plan Termination Support
- Multi-Employer Plans
- Participant Transactions
- Installation / Conversion of Plans
- Benchmarking Analysis
BackgroundUndergrad at Wilfrid Laurier University
10+ years of industry experience.
In My Spare Time I Like...
I spend much of my time with my spouse and friends. I have a passion for traveling and athletics, but my true passion is spoiling one of the world’s cutest dogs.