Plan Advisory and Co-Fiduciary Services
- 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary investment advisor support services
- Due diligence and benchmarking efforts
- Maintain records for fiduciary oversight process
- Research customized investment lineups
- Establish an investment watch list
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Management
- Track and report plan health metrics
- Oversee participant engagement and educational campaigns
- Provide quarterly market and financial wellness-based content
- Support access to additional plan support tools
Plan Consulting Services
Project based work covering services such as:
- Self-Correction work to fix minor administrative errors
- Formal Voluntary Correction Program (VCP)
- Delinquent Filers Voluntary Compliance Program (DFVCP)
- Benefits analysis
- M&A support
- 5500 corrections and filing of amended returns
- Payroll uploads and integration
- Current benefit analysis
Third Party Administration (TPA) Services
- Plan Document
- Non-Discrimination Testing
- Government Filings
- Actuarial Services
- Participant Transactions
How We Make Sure Your Plan Fits Your Company
RSG takes the time to not only fully understand your business and your goals, but also uses that information to build a plan customized to grow with you. The process is ongoing and relies on continuous review to make sure that as things change, your plan is agile enough to keep up.
My clients often find the process of running a company retirement plan to be overwhelming. Particularly, if they attempt to tackle it on their own. As one of my clients decided to hire RSG as their fiduciary consultants, we formed a plan oversight committee immediately, consisting of senior executives and a dedicated RSG team. Our first meeting objective was to discuss and agree on what plan success looked like and set the game plan that would get us there. Those discussions yielded a multi-phase improvement strategy with a series of short-term wins that built up to a solid long-term benefit.
One of my clients knew things would change as their company grew but were surprised when they hit the next tier in their previous retirement plan advisor. Their CPA happened to be one of RSG's key partners. With one quick phone call, we got the ball rolling. I was able to come through with a plan customized for just for their needs and today continue to make sure it remains aligned as their employees grow.
One of my clients came to Retirement Solution Group after realizing that the plan from their payroll processing company was completely out of touch with what their company and employees needed. I was happy to take the time to find out about their business goals and need in depth and built a plan their employees now rave about. It simply works better for their company's overall financial health.
Breaking the mold, or being called a breath of fresh air is one of the best compliments I've received. After one of my clients switched retirement advisors to RSG, they shared that they never felt pushed into one option or a single set solution. Five years later, our role as their co-fiduciary has had serious impact. The plan we built together made their employees happier and have produced better results than the previous plans.
Recently, I was pleasantly introduced to an HR Director from a large New England company who was tasked with finding a reliable partner for their new employee retirement plan. Taking the time to understand what was most important to the company now as well as learning where they're going was the first step in our meeting. The result was a partnership that I know will secure a great program for their growing company now and in the future.
Want to Talk About Your Customized Services?