Meet Elvia Sanchez, CPFA
Email: email@example.com Phone: 866-352-7731 Ext: 410
With RSG since 2007
My Favorite Thing About My Work at RSG
Not a particular moment but more like theme. The call you from clients thanking you for assisting them and that they are glad that they took your recommendation.
Elvia Sanchez has been working for over fifteen years in the qualified plan realm and joined RSG in early 2007. Although Elvia has worn many hats with RSG – participant transactions support, plan administration, compliance oversight to plan conversions, her true focus areas are client retention, Trustee reviews, and the employee education meetings. Employee participation is a key factor in running a healthy qualified plan, and with a creative and if needed bilingual approach, Elvia engages and motivates employees into making retirement savings an essential part of their overall financial planning picture.
My Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Series 6
- Series 63
Retirement plans are a marathon not a race. You have to give yourself and the client time to build and establish a good relationship.
What I do at RSG
- Plan Consultation
- Relationship Management
Ask Me About
- Employee Education and Engagement
- Client Customer Support
- ERISA Compliance
- Investment Selection and Monitoring
- Annual Plan Administration
- Plan Analysis
- Service Provider Selection
- Plan Health and Participant Analysis
- Establish Plan Oversight Committees
- Plan Design and Documentation
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Developing Individualized Retirement Readiness Strategies
- Enrollment Support
- Providing commentary on Investment Markets
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Recordkeeping / Asset Reconciliation
- Plan Termination Support
- Multi-Employer Plans
- Participant Transactions
- Installation / Conversion of Plans
- Benchmarking Analysis
BackgroundUndergrad at San Diego State University
20+ years of industry experience.
In My Spare Time I Like...
I am originally from California and have yet to acclimate myself to the Midwest weather, but with two daughters and a husband, hiding indoors, let it be summer or winter, is not an option. So, if I'm not traveling, I am at a concert, enjoying time with my family, or finding new restaurants.