My Favorite Thing About My Work at RSG
As governmental compliance regulations are added and change, I have the honor to educate the staff and clients about the law. It is rewarding to see the client and staff learn and apply it.
Julie has over 30 years of industry experience and joined the RSG team in 2007. As a principle and member of the Executive Committee at RSG, Julie oversees the administration business with its many operational and consultative aspects of supporting our defined contribution and defined benefit business. In addition, Julie plays a critical role in many of the firm’s consulting project work including overseeing IRS Voluntary Compliance Program, Delinquent Filers Voluntary Compliance Program and Self-Corrections. Julie’s vast knowledge and focus on the compliance space is perfectly integrated with her love for the education of our staff and client base.
My Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- Qualified Pension Administrator
- Certified Pension Consultant
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent
1. Design the Plan around the company's goals.
2. Promote the Plan as a benefit to the staff.
3. Educate your staff and yourself about how the Plan works
What I do at RSG
- Plan Consultation
- Third Party Administration
- Actuarial Services
- Special Consulting Projects
Ask Me About
- Client Customer Support
- ERISA Compliance
- Preparation and Filing of 5500 returns
- Annual Plan Administration
- Plan Analysis
- Audit Support
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Plan Design and Documentation
- Mergers and Acquisition Benefit Analysis and Support
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Recordkeeping / Asset Reconciliation
- Plan Termination Support
- Multi-Employer Plans
- New Business Development
- Installation / Conversion of Plans
- Accounting / Finance
- Operational Management
BackgroundUndergrad at Eastern Illinois University
30+ years of industry experience.
In My Spare Time I Like...
to sit in the bleachers at Wrigley, travel, cook and playing sports with my family.