Hear from your team of advisors and learn more about the support available to Network Partners on the isolved Premier 401(k), Pooled Employer Plan including:
- Value for your customers
- Value for you
- How to Sell Premier 401(k)
A Full Team Supporting You
Schedule a time to receive one-to-one help building your client outreach program:
- Product Q&A, customizing the Premier 401k to your practice
- Strategy review to help you reach your clients appropriately
- Client rollout plan specific to your needs and business model
(We’ll also send you the webinar slides right away, just for taking advantage of this opportunity.)
Premier 401(k) Advantages
- Designed to comply with State retirement plan mandates (where applicable)*
- Custom plan provisions
- Time savings
- Simplified payroll contribution processing
- Loan and distribution processing
Fiduciary Risk Management
- Pooled Plan Provider/3(16) Administrative Fiduciary
- 3(38) Investment Fiduciary
- Economies of scale
- Reduced fees on certain mutual funds
- Potential tax credits
- Eliminates single plan audit for plans with 100+ participants
Here is a series of materials you can share with your clients. Simply download the piece, add your logo, and get the right message out at the right time.
- Premier 401(k) Overview: This piece explains the benefits of this PEP and a great way to start the conversation.
- Brochure – The Importance of Providing a 401(k): provides all the details to help your clients understand how the Premier Plan works and how to get started.
- One-pager – Three Reasons to Offer a 401(k): breaks it down to 3 simple indisputable facts, arming your clients with knowledge to get them unstuck, and move towards a decision.
- PEP checklist: is made for when your clients compare the isolved Premier 401(k) PEP to other plans.
Access even more documents. The links below do require an isolved Network login for access.